RP v. Restaurant

After taking the first bite of the meal he ordered from a restaurant, RP felt a sharp piercing sensation in the back of his throat.  RP’s wife took him to the Emergency Room.  After having an imaging scan of his throat done, it was discovered that RP had ingested a metal wire which had been embedded in his food.  A Gastroenterologist‎ was called and had to perform an endoscopy to remove the wire from RP’s esophagus.

RP contacted Aaron to see if he could help him.  Aaron settled RG’s claim without having to file a lawsuit against the Association, and recovered for RP more than ten times his medical bills against the Association.

By | 2016-08-22T13:20:07+00:00 August 22nd, 2016|Representative Cases|0 Comments

Leave A Comment