Aaron Karger is the founding and managing partner of Law Offices of Aaron A. Karger, P.A. Aaron was born in Long Prairie, Minnesota and raised in Bemidji, Minnesota. He graduated from the University of Minnesota where he received a Bachelor of Arts in Communications, was a member of the Phi Sigma Theta National Honor Society, and received a minor degree in business management from the affiliated Carlson School of Management. Aaron received his Juris Doctor from Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center where he graduated cum laude and earned recognition on the Dean’s List for his academic performance during his second and third years of law school. While in law school, Aaron was a recipient of the Florida Bar Public Service Fellowship and Grant, and was awarded a Silver Level membership in the Shepard Broad Law Center’s Pro Bono Honor Program.
Aaron concentrates his practice in the areas of personal injury including from negligent security, premises liability (slip and falls), wrongful death, automobile accidents, or from intentional torts such as sexual assault and battery. Aaron also handles a narrow practice area of landlord/tenant and civil rights housing litigation. Early in his career, Aaron worked for the Miami-Dade State Attorney’s Office where he served as an Assistant State Attorney. As a prosecutor, Aaron argued dozens of motions including motion practice and oral argument at the appellate level, as well as tried multiple bench and jury trials to verdict. Thereafter, Aaron began his career in private practice working for a boutique law firm where he litigated personal injury and commercial and real estate litigation matters. Aaron also has a significant background in real estate sales, management and development. Prior to attending law school, Aaron worked as a sales director for a large real estate development group where he saw oversaw lending, construction, sales and closing coordination. Aaron is an active member of Dade Legal Aid where he routinely accepts Pro Bono cases through the Put Something Back Program.
Aaron is admitted to practice in Florida, and the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- University of Minnesota, B.A. Communications; Carlson School of Management, Minor: Management
- Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center, J.D., cum laude
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- Kristi House Children’s Advocacy Center, Board Member
- New World Symphony, Executive Committee Member and Chair
- Network Miami, Inc., President
- Dade Legal Aid, Put Something Back Program
- Dade County Bar Association, Member
- Volunteer Mentor for Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Greater Miami (Past)
- Florida Real Estate Sales Associate Licensee
Awards & Honors:
- Named a Rising Star by Super Lawyers for Personal Injury practice
- Legal Elite Award
- Expertise Award – Best Litigation Attorneys in Miami
- Florida Bar Public Service Fellow Recipient
- Pro Bono Honor Program, Silver Level
- Phi Sigma Theta National Honor Society, Member
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Business Entities (Partnerships and Corporations)
- Dean’s List
- Best Son in the History of the World, (My Mother – I win this award every year)